Friday, March 12, 2010

Meet the Characters (Continued)
___________________________
Ladonna,Tashelle and Braxton.
Here is some facts they do to totally IGNORE me and try to act like there the Miss\Mister Nicegals. Well it's getting old and I'm going to do something about it! Well here's some facts about what they do to ignore me and annoy me and act like Miss\Mister Nicegals! (1 per person. Have to squeeze stuff in!)

#1 Braxton-He try's to be mean so his friends can act like total jerks! They laugh when he says "Your ugly!" Well you know what i say back? "Go get $20 and buy a life jerk!"

#2 Tashelle- She thinks shes all that because she has a drivers license and she drives me and my sister and sometimes brothers to places! And she's almost not here. Because she's in her car having fun completely without me!

#3 Ladonna- She thinks she acts like a "Older Sister" But I taught her how to cook and how to do half of her homework and etc. ,etc. ! So she bosses me around and expects me to do what she says so she can look like a better looking older sister!

Go to different posts to see the rest of 'Meet the Characters.'

No comments: