Friday, March 12, 2010

Meet the Characters (Continued)
___________________________
Aaliyah and Andrew:
Aaliyah- She's lies alot but she still counts as a good,always by your side,nice,considerate, etc. etc. friend! Andrew her brother- He is super nice. Half of the time he sounds like Aaliyah! Me and Aaliyah known each other for 4 years now and I'm getting the hang of her lying.

Here's some facts and opinions about her and her brother.
Aaliyah: She is so,so,so nice! I love her so much! She is so nice. Unlike her brother. I don't even think she likes her brother. She has a friend neighbour name 'Theresa' My sister,Ladonna,knows her from school. In fact thats her best friend. See that's a and I know Theresa. She is my hair dresser. You no why I like her? I get my hair done good and free!

What Aaliyah is good at: Lying,Being good,Sneakiness,Making friends,Being a idiot,Acting retarded,Not liking Loren Price (The mean big headed rat roach.)

Andrew: He acts likes he's a 17 year old in Elementary School. One time he saw his little sister looked down on her and said "Small little children."

What Andrew is good at: Being mean,Brainless,Broke.

Look at other posts for more 'Meet the Characters'

No comments: